We got inspiration for this recipe from a local supermarket that was selling something like this in the deli. We loved it and came up with our own version at home. It is great spooned on crackers, radish or cucumber slices. It is a great go to healthy snack
MAKES: 4 to 6 Servings
PREP/COOK TIME: 25 minutes
- 1 head cauliflower cut into very small florets (or buy store riced cauliflower)
- Juice from 1 lime (or more to taste)
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cilantro, stemmed and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes (or more), stirring occasionally.
Storage Will keep for 6 to 7 days in the refrigerator.