Chocolate Bark with Ginger and Pistachios
Yeah! Dark chocolate is good for you! I only recommend eating small amounts of minimally processed dark chocolate with at least a 70 percent cocoa content or higher. This type of chocolate is a healthy chocolate that contains the most powerful antioxidants and the least amount of sugar, providing the most benefits of dark chocolate you can get.
MAKES: 4 to 6 Servings
PREP/COOK TIME: 25 minutes
- 8 oz. bittersweet dark chocolate (70% to 72% cacao), chopped (1 cup)
- 3 Tbs. chopped salted pistachios
- 3 Tbs. chopped dried apricots
- 2 Tbs. chopped crystallized ginger
- 1 generous pinch of Maldon Flake Salt
- In a small bowl, melt the dark chocolate in the microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes. Stir until smooth.
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or waxed paper. Spread the melted dark chocolate into an approximately 8×5-inch rectangle.
- Sprinkle with the chopped pistachios, apricots, and ginger and press gently to set them into the chocolate. Then sprinkle the salt sparingly. Chill in the refrigerator for 10 minutes. Break into pieces and serve. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.
Storage Will keep for 6 to 7 days in the refrigerator.